Water Extraction & Drying Services
- Get the water out! Whether it is a small moisture issue or a flood, our water damage services can get you dry.
- 24/7 Emergency response for water damage restoration service.
How quickly should you take action to minimize damages?
- Get help as soon as possible. Permanent damage can occur in as little as 24-48 hours, so it is import to act quickly.
- Stop the flow of water if possible. We can help with a referral to a plumber as necessary.
What to expect with Water Damage Restoration
- Once the source of water has been interrupted, we will extract any standing water and remove any materials that cannot be salvaged.
- A drying environment will be created and drying efficiency will be assessed throughout the project, based on temperature, humidity and airflow.
- Water Damage Restoration will be completed in accordance with industry standards, as outlined in the ANSI/IICRC S500.
Expedite the drying process
- Dehumidifiers and fans can be noisy, but leaving the equipment running will help expedited the drying time.
- Close window openings and entryways to prevent exterior humidity from affecting the drying environment.
How to prevent a loss
- Get to know your home! Learn how to turn off your water from the main supply just in case.
- Make a habit of regularly inspecting your home and promptly address any known moisture issues or leaks as soon as possible.
- Consider upgrading washer machine hoses, check interior pipes under cabinets and behind appliances for visible leaks.
- Winterize your home as necessary and cover exterior pipes before a freeze.
- Check your water pressure and install a pressure regulator if necessary.
Get Help Now!
Please contact us for a free estimate, we are happy to help you make an informed decision on how to take care of any damage.